[powerpress]Melissa Joy Kong is here! She's the new co-host to The Loveumentary. She comes packed with a ton of questions, insights, mad journalistic skills, a good heart, and sheer tenacity. This episode is a great introduction to her. She'll be involved in at least the next year of episodes, and I couldn't be happier to have her.
We're gearing up to launch our Kickstarter on Monday! We're so excited to meet you and help tell all of your amazing love stories.
[jbox title="Show Notes:" border="5" radius="15"]
- The More Given, The Less Earned - Dennis Prager: Does unconditional love really exist? Or more importantly, should it?
- Predicting Divorce - John Gottman: What factors contribute most to divorce?
- Managing Problems vs. Solving Problems - Chris Cowan: Sometimes there are no permanent solutions or "right" answers.
- The Formula for Love - Melissa Joy Kong: Here's Melissa's Love Formula, and it's pretty radical.
- Simple Marriage with Dr. Corey Allan - Art of Manliness: Awesome relationship theories in about 30 minutes.