Most people have absolutely mediocre marriages... and they're completely oblivious to it.
Most people were never taught how to build epic, passionate love that lasts a lifetime. Most of what you know about love you probably learned from watching your parents.
So, how do you know if your marriage is mediocre? If you say yes to any of these, it's safe to say you're at risk:
- You have the same disagreements over and over again with pretty much the same result every time
- You don't make out anymore
- You complain about your partner to your close friends or family
- You're so busy with "life" that you never have time to connect
- You're feeling more like roommates than lovers
- It's been over a month since you've had sex
- You feel like you're constantly "walking on eggshells."
- You keep secrets from each other
Did any of those hit home?
If so, you're in luck.
My sole purpose in life is to show you how to break out of the rut of average and create something amazing!
Give me your email address, and I'll send you an email every day for a week that will help you create a love that will be worth of a romcom starring Julia Roberts and Tom Hanks... AND an ebook that will give you 100 things you can do to improve your marriage right now:
What People Are Saying
Seriously though, people on my email list get my best stuff. Here are some emails I've gotten from my readers in the past few weeks thanking me for what I've shared: